Friday, December 5, 2008

Update on Today

Regarding my post about The Today Show, I was expecting a wave of laughter from the teeming millions of readers that hang on my every word. The reaction has been much more "me too!" and less "what the hell is wrong with you?" than I had anticipated.

Husby thinks that the anchors on the show are snobs and think they are better than everyone else. Others have mentioned being aware that Matt doesn't like Merideth for awhile. One reader remarked that she has felt sorry for Merideth for some time.

Another particularly astute reader told me to change the damn channel and find something else to watch. But then, I ask, how will I know how to decorate my holiday table on a budget or how to survive a plane crash? This is very important information, and I'm not sure I can trust the bastards at CBS to keep me updated.

No comments: